Getting an Google AdSense account is not so easy, even it took me a long time to get it and to become a successful Blogger. If you want to be a successful blogger and want to get a Google AdSense account through your website or blog, then you need to be guided by a experienced person.

I remember that I was too much tensed when I was not able to get my Google AdSense account, but after a lots of efforts I got it. Since there was no one to guide me, it took me a long time to get it. 

So today I thought to reveal the untold secrets of getting Google AdSense Account Approved. First I would like to clear that don't think so that you will get the AdSense very easily, you must know that blogging requires patience. Even it took me 15 months to get it but with the help of the tips provided below, I think you will get your AdSense Account approved easily and more quickly.


                                                                                          
These are the requirements or you can say guidelines which will help you out a lot to get your Google AdSense Account Approved quickly.
  • Your website must be a top-level domain because it is too difficult to get an AdSense account approved for sub-level domains.
  • Example: It should be www.yoursite.com instead of www.yoursite.blogspot.com
  • Before you apply for AdSense, your domain must have been active for at least 6 months. These 6 months are basically to increase your website traffic and to post interesting articles.
  • Website Traffic is one of the most important thing. The more the traffic, the more the chances of getting AdSense approved. At least 50 unique views per day must be there, otherwise there is no use of getting it approved.
  • Only post Original Contents, don't copy any content (article) from any other website or source. Always try to write interesting articles, so that the user gets interested to read it. In comparison of pictures and videos, Google AdSense likes content more. At least post original 50-60 articles before applying for Google AdSense. 
  • It is essential to have a Privacy Policy page, About us page and as well as a Contact us page. 
  • Confidential information/details provided during the Google AdSense registration should match to the details provided to the domain provider at the time of registration. Thus, the details provided should be accurate.

I am dam sure that if a person will follow these guidelines, then he/she will surely get his/her AdSense Account Approved more quickly and more easily.

If you are facing any problem or want to share your views with us, then you are most welcome.
Let us also know about your experience and innovative ideas & thoughts via comments.

Post a Comment

  1. Amit BhawaniApril 11, 2013

    I am very much happy just because of your guidance. I was confused that what are the conditions to get Google Adsense account approved and i got to know about it from you. Got my Adsense account yesterday itself. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Helpfull Article, Thank You For Sharing Your Secret.
    I Will Follow Your Guide and Hopefully I Get Accepted To Adsense .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good article. Please does google still accept blogspot domain on adsense? The reply I've been recieving is that I've not fulfilled google's policies...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Google Adsense also accepts blog but you need to do more work on it as compared to a proper professional website. So it would be much better to get .com, .in, etc.

      Delete
  4. Good article. Please does google still accept blogspot domain on adsense? The reply I've been recieving is that I've not fulfilled google's policies...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not fulfilling Google's policies includes insufficient or low-quality contents and difficult site navigation in your blog. Having a site with blogspot domain is not the cause of getting this reply from Google AdSense team.

      Delete
  5. I dont see any adsense ad on your blog Priyanka?? Why so?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My account was disabled by AdSense team. :-s
      I hope to get a new one this time. :)

      Delete
    2. Ohh.. That is Sad to hear.. [-( [-( Hope U get a new acc approved soon or else u can also contact Adsense team regarding this... cheer

      Delete
    3. Ya, even I do. Actually, I had violated the rules two times and as per my knowledge with this condition, there is no point to contact them regarding this. (p)

      Delete
  6. Hello friend i have a blogging website and have more than 150 articles. But after applying for several times google has not given me approval . All the articles are unique. I do not know what to do now. My website is
    www.techcrak.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. My One doubt is still unclear..my blog url was www.webcodeexpert.blogspot.com when i started this blog on 21 feb 2013 .but on 14 apr 2013 i have taken the custom domain www.webcodeexpert.com through blogger. Now my question is when i will be eligible to apply for the adsense i.e. after the 6 months from the 21 feb 2013 i.e start of the blog or after 6 months from the 14 apr 2013 i.e. from when i took custom domain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. According to the Google's policies, a person has to wait for 6 months after the creation of the blog.

      Moreover, I found that your blog provides programming and all that related stuff. To be straight to the point, I would say that it is very difficult to get approved for such blogs.

      Delete
  8. Hello admin,
    Thanks for your helping information about Google adsense. Many times i try to apply Google adsense but in vain. May be your post help me.

    Best Regards,
    Ataur

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't I get approved before 6 months?
    my website is http://studentbucket.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found that your blog has most of the articles copyrighted, there is no privacy policy page and also the template is not so professional. With this scenario, I don't think so that you will get approved even after 6 months or so.

      Delete
  10. Thank you, i got approval but that account not works on custom - See more at:

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a great post, it was very informative.
    I am new to google Adsense.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi. I just want to ask.. I have other blogs other than piathought.blogspot.com and I copied other entries from my other blogs. But I am start to delete my other blogs and remain piathought.blogspot.com. Is it okay?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is no such problem. But it would take some time for the search engines to consider all the contents of your prescribed blog to be original.
      But i would suggest you that instead of making a new blog, you should work out on your earlier blogs since you have to again create new backlinks, and other activities to publicize and to get traffic to your new blog.

      Delete
  13. Our Blog is Aura of Thoughts and link is http://auraofthoughts.blogspot.in/ . It is written by two authors. And the maild id from which blog is registered is different.
    From which ID we should register at Adsense?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That does not matter. Just register from the id from which you want to access your AdSense account.
      And please if you are trying to spam out by unnecessary putting your blog link then stop it. (m)

      Delete
  14. We did not approve your application for the reasons listed below.

    Difficult site navigation: During our review of your website, we found your site difficult to navigate. Potential navigation issues include: redirects, pages behind a login or restricted access, broken links, excessive pop-ups, dialers, and pages under construction or not yet launched.
    i got this help me

    ReplyDelete
  15. www.instanceofjava.com my blog

    ReplyDelete
  16. www.instanceofjava.com my blog

    ReplyDelete
  17. We did not approve your application for the reasons listed below.

    Difficult site navigation: During our review of your website, we found your site difficult to navigate. Potential navigation issues include: redirects, pages behind a login or restricted access, broken links, excessive pop-ups, dialers, and pages under construction or not yet launched.
    i got this help me

    ReplyDelete
  18. if anyone need adsense acount contact me clubasteria15141 at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for sharing tips for make money through blogging..
    I am blogger and am earning the good money through blogging..
    but you should have knowledge of promoting your blog online then you can become success in this field....

    professional seo services company

    ReplyDelete
  20. You provides a collection of useful information about google absence account approval . You obviously put a lot of effort into it.
    seo company columbus ohio

    ReplyDelete



TO BE NOTIFIED OF FOLLOW UP COMMENTS AND REPLIES, MAKE SURE TO CHECK THE 'Notify me' BOX BELOW THE COMMENT FORM.

 
Top